Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

1. I have to work for part of this weekend.
2. Before I help with a black tie event Saturday evening, I'll be getting a haircut.
3. I'm not sure how much of a haircut I'm getting.
4. I love taking pictures. (I'm sure this shocks you all!)
5. This week, I bought some frames and ordered some prints...soon, they will be on my walls.
6. My blank walls are driving me crazy.
7. I'm going to Denver from Tuesday until Saturday for work.
8. While I'm there, I'll visit with a friend from home--I haven't seen her in 4 or 5 years.
9. My cousin Amanda is coming in from Australia for Thanksgiving.
10. She's bringing her 6 year old daughter, Yasmin.
11. Amanda is quite ill, but hopefully I'll get a good visito or two in with her and with Yazzie.
12. My cousin Hannah will be home from South Carolina too.
13. It's time for bed.

3 comments:

Ces Adorio said...

Hi. I found your blog via KJ's. I like how your ended your Thursday 13 :-)

Greta_Jane said...

Hey. Sorry to miss your call. I am really sick for the second time this semester and I was asleep. It is really terrible.

Melissa said...

what a great thirteen and I loved the top ten list!! I got one comin' ... okay, it's gonna be a thirteen, but there was so much to love!! :)