Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday 10

OK, so my spin on this Friday 10 is this: these are all songs from Grey's Anatomy. Producers find some *wonderful* tunes, week after week. Here are the titles, artists and a favorite lyric.

1. Nowhere Warm--Kate Havnevik
"You’re like a parachute descending from the sky And I’m sure you’re on your way Yes I’m sure you’re on the road."

2. Somewhere Only We Know--Keane
"I'm getting old and I need something to rely on. So, tell me when you gonna let me in, I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin."

3. Colors--Amos Lee
"I know we all, we all got our faults We get locked in our vaults and we stay But when you're gone all the colors fade"

4. Portions for Foxes--Rilo Kiley
"When the loneliness leads to bad dreams and the bad dreams lead me to callin' you and I call you and say "C'MERE!" "

5. Nothing Left to Lose--Mat Kearney
"Come on and we'll sing, like we were free push the pedal down watch the world around fly by us come on,try, one last time"

6. Make This Go On Forever--Snow Patrol
"The weight of water, the way you taught me to look past everything I had ever learned The final word in the final sentence you ever uttered to me was love"

7. Where We Gonna Go from Here--Mat Kearney
"Green grass and a radioWatching it fly past and away we go"

8. Unlike Me--Kate Havnevik
"I love the way You live so intensely Enjoy every minute of life With space to swing Your arms around Laughing loudly"

9. World Spins Madly On--The Weepies
"I watch the stars from my window sill The whole world is moving and I'm standing still"

10. Gabriel and the Vagabond--foy vance
"There was a young girl on the ground I knew she was fine and hard to cope She never was a fighter until he laid beside her And gently whispered hope"

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow. This makes me want to go out and buy all the albums these songs are on ...