Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tuesday 13

A little late on the Thursday 13! I went home on Wednesday night for a visit with the Irish cousins. We had a grand weekend--lots of family, food and some NYC sightseeing to boot.

1. The Irish cousins have replacement knees, hips and shoulders.

2.
Therefore, we took an aquatic tour of NYC on this boat.

3.
We saw the Empire State Building (it was a grey day, but fairly warm and not raining).

4.
And the Statue of Liberty.

5.
We came up on the south side of Manhattan.

6.
And under the Brooklyn Bridge.

7.
The World Financial Center with the restored Wintergarden Theater in between--my dad's part of the City.

8.
No trip is complete without a stop at St. Pat's!

9. All a far cry from home for them.


10. Friday night, we went out to dinner in Gramercy Park.


11. Notice the picture of Gregory Peck hanging over the table. I love Atticus Finch.

12.
The whole group at Saturday night's dinner party.

13. The group includes cousins and 2 women who traveled to Ireland with my mom in the early 70s.

3 comments:

kj said...

wow, kris, this is fantastic. you've got quite a family!

missed you monday, can't wait for friday....!

:)

kris said...

kj, my family is crazy, but just the way i like them ;)

can't WAIT for friday...almost there!

Melissa said...

what great photos!! I love family shots -- I'll see you TOMORROW, my friend!!!