Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A few photos


Work is crazy, life is busy. I miss blogging. Here are a few shots to sum up my week.







The February sky in Worcester. This doesn't even capture the brilliance of the purples and pinks that fill the western sky.










Snow out the back door of my apartment building...










My clocktower in winter.










If you look closely, you can see Dave Hower behind Katryna. It was a fantastic show at the homey Iron Horse. I had a wonderful time with kj, jb and ces. Plus, I got to dance with Lila during Tailspin.

3 comments:

Matt said...

The colors in that second picture are really something.

kj said...

oooh. i love these shots, all so familiar to me! what a great time we had at the iron horse!

Melissa said...

I'm so jealous that you've been to the Iron Horse. My folks used to go there a lot when I was little and I was always too little! Someday I have to see N&K there ... Love the other shots, too!