Sunday, February 04, 2007

First snow and furniture

Friday night as I drifted off to sleep, I heard the snow plows outside. And yesterday morning, I woke up to find the ground covered in snow--no grass in sight. First time all winter. First time all winter in the state of Massachusetts. It's only February 4 though--there's still time for a storm or 2. Anyway, a celebration of snow:

Just before Christmas, students on campus did this to one of the pipes on campus. It was finally painted over this week. Not a great picture, but I loved walking past this every morning.


And finally, I got new furniture. Found it on craigslist, got a pretty good deal AND they delivered it. Good thing too considering the armoire/entertainment center is 79"x50"x24x!!


storage!


1 comment:

Greta_Jane said...

Wonderful pictures!