Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I Am Living in Protest

...at least this week. It's only Wednesday (at noon, no less) and yet I feel it should be Friday for all the crap that's happened. It's been a crappy, awful, stressful, bad week at work...got a project from admissions on Monday with a 2/20 deadline. However, the deadline was quickly changed to 2/15 and, due to travel plans in my department, I actually need to have everything for this Friday, 2/9. Which meant I had to get info out to the floor yesterday AM. Which means I worked until 8 PM on Monday night. Which means I missed Big Yellow. Which means I missed my driving home phone call with GJ. Which led to a stressful day yesterday because I had to distribute one project and finish another that was due today (and I had counted on having time Monday to devote to it).

So yeah, my week stinks. Sorry to vent. But there you have it.

5 comments:

kj said...

oh my friend. my week was bad too and i also missed big yellow.

i hope by now things are settling down for you. are we on for friday night 2/16? should i get tickets for us all or just for jb and me or what?

breathe. breathe. breathe.....

:)

Greta_Jane said...

So sorry, honey. I am sorry, and I missed talking to you.

Melissa said...

Big hugs to you, sweetie! I love the snow shots -- the pipe is too funny. We have a stealth Christmas tree decorator around here ... every year on a back road near our house there is a tree that someone decorates in the middle of nowhere by the side of the road. :)

LOVE the new furniture, too!!

Ces Adorio said...

Hi Kris, what a delight to meet you! I hope this week is better. You looked so happy and cheerful and you have a lovely smile!

kris said...

kj--It was wonderful to enjoy the IH with you.

GJ--We need to catch up!

M--I hope all is well with Miss Nell :)

ces--It was a delight to meet you. I am so glad you had a good trip to the great North.