Friday, August 10, 2007

Big Yellow Magic

Tomorrow morning, our dear fumblerette is picking me up at about 11 AM. We're heading an hour west to Northampton to spend a few hours at the Yart Party at kj & jb's. Then, we'll drive back east, stopping to pick up my car, then stopping to drop of fumblerette's car. We'll then head to Cambridge and Club Passim to continue the "yay, fumblerette lives in MA, let's hear folk music" tour with Nerissa and Katryna's show. After that, we will drive to Lake Winnipesaukee to visit Matt and Rachel at their house there. WOOHOO!! A few days of *nothing* but friends, swimming, biking, kayaking and reading.

I sat on the floor of the living room in Big Yellow on Monday night, playing with Miss Lila while she sat on her mom's lap, envisioning many of my BY friends together again in just over 2 months. How wonderful to be spending a weekend with friends that I met in that sacred, magical space. How lucky am I??

1 comment:

Ces Adorio said...

It was a pleasure to see you again and meet fumblerette. Two smiling, charming lovely young women!