Thursday, September 14, 2006

T13

Hello all. I'm sorry for my lack of blogging--I have tried to comment on all of your blogs though! Work is a bit crazed at the moment, but in a good way. The apartment hunt has come to a shuddering halt because I have no time to look and I'm really discouraged by what I've seen.

**disclaimer--the following is a grammatical mess. I am too tired and too grumpy to care.**

1. Fall is arriving in MA.
2. This means sweaters--and I love sweaters.
3. I had a massage yesterday.
4. It felt nice in the moment, but I'm pretty tight and pained again already.
5. Maybe I need to think about a chiropracter--I haven't been since high school.
6. I think falling 30 feet out of a chairlift and landing on my feet screwed with my back permanently.
7. Some friends at work are going through really tough times right now.
8. The feeling of helplessness that leaves me with is one of my least favorite things in the world.
9. For her birthday, I am giving one of these friends a free night of babysitting--she and her husband can get out and enjoy an evening--I'll play with their boys and their puppy.
10. I'm terrified that I'll walk into BY next week and freeze--that I'll have nothing to write, because right now, I have NO clue!
11. I've always been very extroverted, but lately, I've noticed myself hanging back and staying quiet more and more.
12. I'm looking forward to catching up with Grey's Anatomy season 2 this weekend.
13. This past year, in this job, in this state, with the activities I've been involved in (like BY) has been the happiest since I graduated from college.

6 comments:

Nichole said...

I have the same BY fears for January!

Greta_Jane said...

Sweets, I am glad that you have been so happy. Are you around tonight? I would like to check in with you about your work.

kris said...

N--I'm convinced that once we step into Big Yellow, our muses will take us dancing, as NFN says.

GJ--I'm not around this evening. How about Sunday?

Greta_Jane said...

Hmm. Sunday mmight or might not work. Tomorrow during the day?

Melissa said...

Ah, sweaters and a massage ... just reading those words made me smile and relax. :) And #9 is fabulous, my friend, you couldn't give a better gift to your friend. I fell three feet out of a chairlift when I was little -- but with the racket I made you would have thought I was dangling over assured death. :)

kj said...

kris, i missed you tonight. should be there next week. how was it?!
xxo
kj