Thursday, January 26, 2006

I can explain...

I tried to reply to people's blogs last night...I tried to post my own. It wouldn't let me! eBlogger said "Down for Maintenance" or some crap. Before I do the quiz posted by popscholar to egg me into posting, I thought I'd update my WIUITG friends that my Tuesday night workshop in Noho is now a Monday night workshop...and Karen will be a member. Yippee. Oh, and Nerissa is quite thrilled that the retreat has created fun friendships. I do miss the big yellow house and actually SEEING you all though.

1) How old do you wish you were?
**21 was a good year

2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
**Los Angeles...my second full day of teaching...I heard as I was leaving my apartment...spent the next few hours terrified for my dad and rest of my family...God, that sucked

3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
**If it's a soda machine, I hit it and walk away. If my candy or chips are dangling, I heave my substantial weight into the machine to try and get it to fall.

4) What one thing would you love to see (not a person)?
**Victoria Falls

5) When you see a homeless person on the street?
**Depends...but I grew up in the NYC area, so that should answer it

6) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
**the small of my back I guess

7) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
**ASL

8) Do you know your neighbours?
**Here in MA? Not really

9) What do you consider a vacation?
**More than 3 days away from work

10) Do you check your horoscope?
**Nope

11) Would you move for the person you loved?
**Probably

12) Are you touchy feely?
**Some would probably call me that...

13) Do you believe that opposites attract?
**I don't know

14) Dream job?
**Mommy

15) Dream car?
**I'm liking my new Subaru Forester

16) Favourite channel?
**Hmmm...no idea

17) Favourite place to go on weekends?
**Anywhere with my friends...and if music's involved, all the better.

18) Showers or baths?
**Showers--baths squick me out

19) Do you paint your nails?
**Nope

20) What do you like the most about yourself?
**I'm fiercely loyal

21) What do you like the least?
**Incredibly indecisive

22) Do you trust people easily?
**Yup

23) Do you live alone?
**No

24) What truly frightens you?
**Being alone

25) What are your phobias?
**Not a spider fan...

26) Do you want kids?
**yes yes and...yes

27) What makes you smile?
**my cousins...and my friends...and babies

28) Where would you rather be right now?
**Big Yellow House, filled with my WIUITG friends

29) Who would you like to be more honest with?
**Not sure...maybe this guy...

30) Who makes you feel guilty?
**My ex-principal

31) Are you a heavy or light sleeper?
**Ridiculously heavy

32) Are you a good dancer?
**Yes

33) What are you paranoid of?
**I'm with A...it's a whole 'nother blog

34) Are you impatient?
**Yup, unless you are under 10

35) Who are you related to?
**About 1/2 of Ireland, apparently

36) Would you ever have plastic surgery?
**Does the plastic surgeon who sewed up my arm count?

37) Would you ever break the law?
**I speed (like 5 mph) regularly

38) Do you believe in the afterlife?
**I'm Catholic...I think it's like a mortal sin not to believe in it. But I want to anyway...I firmly believe I'll be with those I've lost again. Not sure I would be a happy person if I didn't.

1 comment:

kris said...

I thought N was your ES from your post ;) Nerissa must think I make friends in strange ways...lol.

I should be around at 7:30/8. I'm still at work (BOOO!) trying to wait for my boss lady to return, but I'm not going to make it much longer. After that, I'll just be home. Heh...OC...heh.