Sunday, April 09, 2006

weekend review

Even though my plans for today fell through, it's been a delightful weekend.

Friday I headed into Boston after work. AL, S and I went out for AL's birthday dinner. Back to AL's for the night to play with the puppy, watch some TLC and laugh a lot.

Yesterday we went for lunch and ice cream and played with the dog. Our friend AT had invited us over for dinner with a group of friends from college. It was so nice to catch up and be surrounded by people who, though we hadn't all been together in years, could still make you laugh and smile and feel completely at home. Birthday party for a coworker late last night at a bar in downtown Boston...really crowded, really loud, but had fun for the hour or 2 that I was there.

And as for today? Well, I was up at 8, showered and went to 9 AM mass. Then, my trip to CT was called off. Maybe I'll do laundry?

2 comments:

kris said...

great as usual. such a fun group of people. and we ended close to on time!

kj said...

hey kris, i had dinner with my sweet daughter jessica last night, who checks in on my blog from afar, and she said to me, "Mom, you are spelling Kris' name wrong."

so i will spell it correctly from now on. !

see you monday, kj