Monday, February 06, 2006

another monday

So, this stupid site ate my Friday night post and my latest quiz results. My Friday night post discussed my haircut (thrilling!)...I got knocked in the head 5 times with the hairdryer (she only apologized the first time) and the woman then proceeded to yank, pull and tug at my hair. It was just lovely.

The boy and I emailed most of the day today. We'll see where, if anywhere, this goes. It's very scary to me that I think I want it to go anywhere. My stomach flips when I think about it.

Four jobs I’ve had
babysitter to many
RA (at college and over the summer for high school kids)
2nd grade teacher
asst. dir. donor relations

Four movies I can watch over and over
A League of Their Own
Sound of Music
When Harry Met Sally
To Kill a Mockingbird

Four places I have lived
NJ
MA
CA
NY

Four TV shows I love
Gilmore Girls
West Wing
Survivor
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Four places I’ve vacationed
Ireland
Cape Cod
Outer Banks
California

Four of my favorite dishes
lasanga
swordfish
scallops
quesadilla

Four sites I visit daily
gmail
yahoo
blogger
holycross.edu

Four places I would rather be right now
Big Yellow
Australia
NJ
DC

Five people I am tagging
you've all been tagged

1 comment:

kris said...

You'd be right on that one!