Tuesday, February 07, 2006

will this work?

Let's see if this works.

I just watched a horrible, awful, gut-wrenching, heart-breaking loss. I get way too invested in b-ball games. Seriously though...it was physically painful for me. C'mon--rebounds, free-throws, lay ups...these things are basic!!!

So, boy and I emailed more today (after going all day yesterday too)...he wants to hang out this weekend. This is very new territory for me, I must say...haven't been here before, at least not this way. It terrifies me that I want this to go somewhere (at least I think I do!) I don't know, I guess I just need to relax and see what happens. Right? Right. This is one of those areas where I need to work on my walls...my insecurities. He makes me laugh, we can talk about everything--so why do I want to run?

catholic girls start much too late, oh sooner or later (only the good die young, billy joel)

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Good luck, and don't stress. People always say that when you least expect it something will happen, and if you just stop looking for it, you will find whatever it is you're looking for. It sounds totally cliche, but it happened to me! btw- what is your screen name? A is always talking about how she talks to you, and I'm jealous!

kris said...

OK, my blog is screwy...it's been showing no comments. But I finally looked and here are the 2 of you!

N--I'm KrissyMcC. I'd love to catch up!

A--I'm around tonight (Thursday)

And you're both right...I haven't been looking, and it looks like it's finding me. Just need to suck it up and go with it, eh?