Sunday, February 19, 2006

tired sunday night...

Thanks for the quizo, N & A. Busy little weekend here...Friday night I had dinner in Boston with the old roommate and her boy, then we headed to Cambridge for a party for a bit. Saturday morning, the boyfriend's choco lab puppy woke me up by landing on my chest! We braved the Ikea traffic and literally had to go through the woods, over a hill and across a stream to get from the parking lot to the store. Quiet dinner in the Woo last night with EH. Today, I drove to Providence for a movie and dinner with the guy. Still not sure where that is headed, if anywhere. Still terrified.

20 years ago: Mrs. Sullivan was my first grade teacher

15 years ago: I was a 4 season athlete

10 years ago: I found an amazing group of friends for my last 2 years of high school

5 years ago: I was trying to decide who/what I would be after graduation

1 year ago: I started another job search

Yesterday: I bought a tea kettle (yes, that's exciting! shut up)

5 things I would do with a million dollars: travel, buy my parents a beach house, pay off my car, pay my parents back for college,

5 places I would run away to: ireland; sydney, aus; london; eastern shore of md; los angeles to visit friends

5 of my bad habits: procrastination; indecisiveness; sacrificing myself and my happiness for others; skipping church; impatience for people over the age of 10 (and LOL @ avoiding meditation, A)

5 fictional characters I would date: hmmm...Dr. McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy; Atticus Finch; Charlie Young from West Wing and can't possibly think of 2 more rihgt now

1 comment:

kris said...

if the book weren't enough to make me want to date him, gregory peck?!?! enough said.