Wednesday, February 01, 2006

i'm all for an easy entry

3 Names You Answer To

Kris
Q
Hey you

3 Parts of Your Heritage

Irish
American
New Yorker

3 Things That Scare You

fire
dating ;)


3 Everyday Essentials

coke
email
food

3 Things You’re Wearing

pj pants
pink turtleneck
slipper socks

3 Favorite Songs

impossible...but 3 *of* my favorites at the moment:
yesterday's girl, n&k
the hudson, dar
shady grove, crooked still

3 Things About the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You

humor
intelligence
focus on family

3 Things You Want in a Relationship

trust
honesty
joy

3 Favorite Hobbies

photography
learning the guitar
tutoring (does that count?)

3 Things to Do Before You Die

get married
have a family
go to Africa

3 Ways You’re Stereotypically Female (or Male)

i'm not very assertive
i'm a baby person
i'm loyal to a fault

2 Truths & 1 Lie (no particular order)

My parents have been in the same house for 15 years
I've had surgery on both my feet
I've had a black eye

3 People You’re Tagging

J, Kamper and M (M, you're double tagged)

gaping wound tells the story of it all, man lost (window, guster)

2 comments:

kris said...

Nope.

And how great that you love Guster...apparently, I saw the Nields open for them once at WPI. However, we didn't realize at the time that it was the Nields. It was only after I took my friend Ali to see the girls last year that she said "Hey, we saw them open for Guster!"

kris said...

Wrong again...my parents have been in our house for 19 years. LOL.

Black eye given to me by one of my b-ball players *after* they learned to make a layup.

Feet...well, you all already think I'm a freak. I had 6 toes on each foot. Clearly, one needed to go away.