Monday, February 20, 2006

technology

It's been a day. Right now, I'm watching ice dancing...ice dancing, people. My interest was piqued this morning while watching the news, seeing 4 men drop their partners last night.

So, technology is supposed to make our lives easier, right? All these common drives and networks so that we can access our files from home, from other computers on campus...and so that we can access each other's public files. Well, this only works if the network is up and running. Today, 3 hours before our big meeting with the VP, T (my boss lady) and I were unable to access our files, save files or print files. And they were down for 2 hours and 45 minutes. How fun is that?!

So yeah, today was just joyful. Can it be Friday?

it's alright, it's ok, if i freeze i can't decay (snowman, the nields)

1 comment:

Nichole said...

I love the ice dancing! I think it's much more interesting to watch (especially those lifts) than figure skating.