Tuesday, February 21, 2006

don't have much to say...

I'm tired...I've been a little lethargic and slow the last couple of days. A fairly busy weekend apparently kicked my ass. I've been so busy at work that I haven't started back to the pool this week like I promised I would.

On a happy note, thanks to a heads-up from N, I purchased my Falcon Ridge ticket today. In a mere 147 days, I will be surrounded by great hills, great friends, great music...in a place where I am most content and peaceful.

What an inspiring update...sorry to be so boring. I am loving the Big Yellow bloggers, though. If you haven't already, you all need to check out T's latest.

in vienna, we were poetry, yes in vienna, love was alive (vienna, linda eder)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

OOooo!! FRFF tix! I'm off to check things out meself now. :)